New People/ admin to wiki
So the questions to consider are:
- Who should be a bureaucrat?
- Are more admins needed?
- Who should be an admin?
- How do we get more people on this wiki?
- To vote, simply post *Template:Support and sign with TheOneFootTallBrickWall (talk) 23:05, August 30, 2014 (UTC) under the answer you are supporting. You can always change it at anytime, until the end date by using the Template:Unvote template.
- To vote against an answer, simply post *Template:Oppose and sign with TheOneFootTallBrickWall (talk) 23:05, August 30, 2014 (UTC) under the it to symbolize your opposition. When voting against an answer it is recommended you post a short description of why. You can always change it at anytime, until the end date by using the Template:Unvote template.
- If you would like to give a new option or even just make a little comment that is neither for nor against what you are commenting on, use the *Template:Neutral tag before it.
- An example of unvoting in use would be *Template:Unvote. This shows up as
 Support —.
- Votes made by users not logged in (including regular anons) will not be counted.
- Voting ends once four days pass and there have been no new votes (except during ties).
- Unless five days pass and the vote is unanimous, then the vote ends.
- If the available options to vote for are not what you want, go ahead and add another option and vote for it.